Former Cosmetologist || Esthestician| Upcomping Makeup Artist

Hi, I'm Tissone! Welcome to Blogsite! where use this media platform to show you media viewers what I love to do ,Is creating , beautifying , building promoting ; advertising my career by allowing you Viewers into my little world of Talents and skillis that I have in THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY. By educating my self and others as to how to take care of themselves Properly . All also works with models in fashion , makeup , Special events ,runway; even doing editorial & special f/x , tutorial videos/ motivational speaking also for marketing puposes to a attacked beauty lovers over the world and in the beauty industry as well. Who is just like Me! That 'all can say for now! Thanks for getting know what I am, who I am , what I am really about and what represent, stand for. This who I am...Love what i do Thank you! Have great Day!
Instagram






Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2014

Braids!

Braids
 
Did you know?
 
>Braids can be accessories
Braids can be wash
braids can be styled
you have different types of braids :  eg. crochets
braids are orginially form African
braids are used sew in weave
 
braids are fun
 
braids can last as long you want to
 
 
 
 
What are barids? Braids are three or two stand that are interwirled together to make a braid which is known as plats.
 
Where are braids from : Africa
 
why are braids formed : braids are formed from plats  which opposite of braids.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pictures of braids( one -standed brids which known as big braids done by me

 
 
Contract booking for skin care and make up , hair and jobs inquries only :@facebook tissonecampbell
@twitter tissone.k.Campbell
Google+ tissonecampbell
Email @tissonekcampbell@icloud.com
youtube channel @tissone Campbell
call me on Skype @tissone Campbell (profile picture is me with side bang on)..
thanks! looking forward working you with you all.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment