Former Cosmetologist || Esthestician| Upcomping Makeup Artist

Hi, I'm Tissone! Welcome to Blogsite! where use this media platform to show you media viewers what I love to do ,Is creating , beautifying , building promoting ; advertising my career by allowing you Viewers into my little world of Talents and skillis that I have in THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY. By educating my self and others as to how to take care of themselves Properly . All also works with models in fashion , makeup , Special events ,runway; even doing editorial & special f/x , tutorial videos/ motivational speaking also for marketing puposes to a attacked beauty lovers over the world and in the beauty industry as well. Who is just like Me! That 'all can say for now! Thanks for getting know what I am, who I am , what I am really about and what represent, stand for. This who I am...Love what i do Thank you! Have great Day!
Instagram






Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2014

All need know about Acne

What is acne?
Acne is a skin disorder of the sebaceous glands,which characterised by comedones and blemishes and sometimes can be hereditary.

Causes of acnes?

Genetics
Clogged pores
Bacteria
Hormones,stress,cosmetics, skiun care products and foods

Acne triggers hormonal changes ,products,medication, skin flare ups, climate,sun,environments.

Stages of acnes:
      Acne 1 - minor breakouts (closed comedones)..
        Acne 2- many closed comedones, more open comedones ,and occasional papules and pustules.
Acne3- red and inflamed come do ones
Acne4- scar formation from tissue damage is common.

How treat acne?
Medications
Home-care
Eating healthy
Exercise

Don't worry having or get a acne it is very common. Having theses skin condition, disk order, diseases are our body telling us do 's and don't should with our skin.

Remember taking of skin healthy is important because it life 's natural protective barrier again illness.

S.K.I.N. C.A.R.E. means should know important not caring regimen Eating.

ayy, skin is soon cleared from acne... I was one of person had trouble acne,but it all coming an end,as a liucenced esthestician  have learned now how care for skin better following skin care rules by home care , one of them. You all should too... Wishing you happy health skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment