Former Cosmetologist || Esthestician| Upcomping Makeup Artist

Hi, I'm Tissone! Welcome to Blogsite! where use this media platform to show you media viewers what I love to do ,Is creating , beautifying , building promoting ; advertising my career by allowing you Viewers into my little world of Talents and skillis that I have in THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY. By educating my self and others as to how to take care of themselves Properly . All also works with models in fashion , makeup , Special events ,runway; even doing editorial & special f/x , tutorial videos/ motivational speaking also for marketing puposes to a attacked beauty lovers over the world and in the beauty industry as well. Who is just like Me! That 'all can say for now! Thanks for getting know what I am, who I am , what I am really about and what represent, stand for. This who I am...Love what i do Thank you! Have great Day!
Instagram






Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

#tbt cosmix Makeup Artistry work photo shoot photos 2012! thanks guys for make-up ing me.And allowing be part of make-up shoot love it!! love this industry!!! thank god part of it too!👩💋👄👅💄🎬🎥





No comments:

Post a Comment